Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

I have to be careful what I say here, so don't shoot the messenger. I've never really been a conspiracy theorist but what I heard a couple of months or so ago made my draw drop in disbelief.

It could finally have sky blue ribbons on old big ears in May. EUFA want us to get to the final his season and the balls will come out as kindly as possible for us in each round of the draw. Last season UEFA and the sponsors wanted a Madrid Scouse final, and they staged one, hence not punishing the scousers till after the final with a nominal slap on the wrist fine. Bent as fuck sham as many of us thought. How do I know this? I don't actually know but all I'll say is a little fly on the EUFA wall told me it is staged every round. The same balls came out in the rehearsal two hours before the draw was made when we got Liverpool, semi draw was rigged too.

That's what I heard from someone who was there to see it happen and the eyes and body language told me he wasn't bullshitting me.
We had quite a few drinks and the alcohol loosened his lips to reveal this. My lips are sealed now, that's all I'm prepared to divulge: /
I'm lumping a wedge on us E/W though; )
Did you start drinking about dinner time today?

Hoffenheim will be a great match to watch because of tactics. It is always a tough match for Bayern. Last year in their first international year they played good football but somehow still had stage fever and you saw that they lacked the experience (coach and team). This year they might be better equipped for it.

Yes their manager is going to the top imo. His only flaw is he’s started wearing make up hahaha

Didn’t they beat Bayern recently? Maybe last season?

hope we wont play lyon away first or there will be lots of people who will be not going, infact nobody will be going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.