Champions League 2019/20

To “Greatcityfan”, why do you keep coming on our forum?

We all have our views on our teams so keep yours to yourself or your fellow Scousers.

The one thing I will say that you Scousers excel at is self pity and blamelessness.

You never attacked the City team bus, you never caused the deaths of numerous Italians and the whole Hillsborough affair was in no way down to anything your wonderful fans did on the day.

Piss off back to Dipperpool you absolute bellend.
As if any Liverpool fans who ever come on here are from Liverpool.

95% of their entire fan base are out of towners. Usually lads in their 50s and 60s from shit small Southern towns who have shit or no footy teams, or Ireland, all so proud of where they come from none of them support their local teams.

As if any Liverpool fans who ever come on here are from Liverpool.

95% of their entire fan base are out of towners. Usually lads in their 50s and 60s from shit small Southern towns who have shit or no footy teams, or Ireland, all so proud of where they come from none of them support their local teams.
If ever a nail was hit on its head.

As if he’s arguing that winning the CL this year is a better achievement.

It’s like saying Chelsea were the best team in Europe in 2012 when they finished sixth in the league.

As if he’s arguing that winning the CL this year is a better achievement.

It’s like saying Chelsea were the best team in Europe in 2012 when they finished sixth in the league.
Liverpool were the best team in Europe in 2005. Worked out well for them.

We wont be allowed to win the CL.

I would like to see us win it as a fuck you. Too many jealous clubs along with their officials in top jobs within the organisation will stop us.

The sooner we push the club world cup the better.

Foden not in the champs league squad.

Although I'm reading he doesn't need to be registered?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.