Champions League - 2021/22

Would be useful to know what the ticket details and prices are for the CL scheme before being asked to sign up for it. Only 2 weeks away which means payments could be going out soon.
Just had prices through for hospitality today. Good job I bought the bundle when renewing.

No idea about normal ticket prices but the PSG game is virtually double the price of RB and Brugge

Was any announcement made in the end? Not seen anything reported yet.
Nothing mate, that was the only up to date article I could find on it^. Bit ridiculous considering game week 1 is less than 2 weeks away & still nothing.

Would be nice to know either way, but I still intend to go to Bruges and Leipzig regardless so have made those plans anyway. Just hoping the Covid situations allow it.

Can't do PSG so time is less critical for me.

Would be nice to know the ticket prices for the home games though.

Nothing mate, that was the only up to date article I could find on it^. Bit ridiculous considering game week 1 is less than 2 weeks away & still nothing.
Thought I read on the day the groups finalised an announcement on away fans would be made within 10 days? Assuming that is including weekends it should be Monday at the latest

Guess the obvious way to find out if away fans are allowed is to see whether tickets for the Etihad are on sale to Leipzig fans

Unfortunately I can't speak or understand German

Guess the obvious way to find out if away fans are allowed is to see whether tickets for the Etihad are on sale to Leipzig fans

Unfortunately I can't speak or understand German
They aren't on showing on sale, but to be fair our ticket information has only just gone on ours.

£15 for me the home game though - happy days!

They're selling home games as a 3 pack ticket for the discounted price of €160 in the equivalent area of the ground to where we would sit. So I think we can expect €75ish for the ticket price for the away game, which is rather un-German of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.