Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the Etihad we were already qualified and they did that shit with their phones they were ramapant in the home end even wearing their own colours
Up in EL3 we were surrounded by the hoop wearing fuckers. Remember getting to the top of the walkway and all I could hear were Glaswegian accents.

This was after the GMP proudly announced there would be 2 rings of steel surrounding the stadium.

Stewards just stood there and did nothing, let them in, wearing colours and did nothing while they were in the ground, generally being Scottish and annoying.

I do remember the Etihad laughing at them when they pulled out those mobiles.

Salzburg, Leverkusen or Milan are great aways.

Don't really care who we get we should be walking through 95% of those teams.

Up in EL3 we were surrounded by the hoop wearing fuckers. Remember getting to the top of the walkway and all I could hear were Glaswegian accents.

This was after the GMP proudly announced there would be 2 rings of steel surrounding the stadium.

Stewards just stood there and did nothing, let them in, wearing colours and did nothing while they were in the ground, generally being Scottish and annoying.

I do remember the Etihad laughing at them when they pulled out those mobiles.
Not all Scottish are like the Glasweigans. I live in the South of Scotland. The Glasweigans descend down here in the holidays and wreck havoc. A few weeks back I took my dog a walk down the beach. 2 of them pissed stark naked on the beach engaging in hanky panky in front of everyone at 5:30pm.

Not all Scottish are like the Glasweigans. I live in the South of Scotland. The Glasweigans descend down here in the holidays and wreck havoc. A few weeks back I took my dog a walk down the beach. 2 of them pissed stark naked on the beach engaging in hanky panky in front of everyone at 5:30pm.

Pics or it didn’t happen !

Just been checking on the works holiday sheet carnt get sept 6/7 week off ,is there anything laid down in the rules to say pot A will start away or home or is it totally random ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.