Champions League 2023/24 - Last 16 Draw | City v Copenhagen | Tues 13th Feb (A) Weds 6th March (H)

Pick the 8 teams you think will go through

• Total voters
Would take whoever finishes second between PSV and Lens. Cheap and easy to get to, both new grounds.

I've been to Real Sociedad otherwise it would definitely be there instead - San Sebastian is a great city.

Will be clearer who is likely to finish 2nd after the next game.

The European giants have qualified for the R16 this week.
Sometimes, I just pinch myself watching City and thinking this is all a dream.
We're not really here I guess.

Would take whoever finishes second between PSV and Lens. Cheap and easy to get to, both new grounds.

I've been to Real Sociedad otherwise it would definitely be there instead - San Sebastian is a great city.

Will be clearer who is likely to finish 2nd after the next game.

not a great selection from 2nd placed teams as it stands (with the euro away trip in mind)

As you said probably PSV, or Milan i'd fancy the most.

The European giants have qualified for the R16 this week.
Sometimes, I just pinch myself watching City and thinking this is all a dream.
We're not really here I guess.
Very true. The rags are attempting a passable impression of what we were like in our first couple of attempts at the CL - somehow finding a way to not get out of the group.
I remember looking on enviously at all those big names that would sail into the knockout stages with no dramas whatsoever!

Draw is Monday 18th December.

Guaranteed 1st Place
Bayern Munich

Qualified So Far
Real Madrid
Real Sociedad
Inter
Man City
RB Leipzig

6 through so far.

Goes without saying we want to try and finish 1st, that would mean our 2nd leg is at home and we would avoid Bayern and probably Real Madrid.
All the teams we beat last time are through again. I suspect we will have to eliminate a couple of them once more if we are to prevail. I think first place is on for us if we avoid defeat at home to RB although one would like the last game to be a dead rubber.

Draw is Monday 18th December.

Guaranteed 1st Place
Bayern Munich

Qualified So Far
Real Madrid
Real Sociedad
Inter
Man City
RB Leipzig

6 through so far.

Goes without saying we want to try and finish 1st, that would mean our 2nd leg is at home and we would avoid Bayern and probably Real Madrid.

Is it fixed that group winners play 2nd leg at home ?

I’m over for the derby 2nd/3rd and will stay until 15th, so will manage the 2nd leg on 5/6/12/13, whichever date it is. Was actually hoping for a European away day, looks like I’ll have to hope for one in the last 8 when I’m over again 7-19 April.

Is it fixed that group winners play 2nd leg at home ?

I’m over for the derby 2nd/3rd and will stay until 15th, so will manage the 2nd leg on 5/6/12/13, whichever date it is. Was actually hoping for a European away day, looks like I’ll have to hope for one in the last 8 when I’m over again 7-19 April.

Yeah it is, heard Pep say it before the Young boys game the other week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.