Champions League 2023/24 - Last 16 Draw | City v Copenhagen | Tues 13th Feb (A) Weds 6th March (H)

Pick the 8 teams you think will go through

• Total voters
just seen that shakhtar are playing in Hamburg, that would be a great trip

It will probably he rigged by the corrupt UEFA who will probably try and get rid of us like the Premier League are trying to do.

I doubt I could go to the away game, so I'm hoping for the easiest tie (sorry, travelling blues).

As a side note, I was initially very sceptical about the new format for next year's Champions League group stage; however, now I'm quite excited about it. The last few games are tedious when nothing is on the line! Adding a playoff round before the Ro16 keeps the two legged ties condensed which adds to the occasion too IMO.

I want Real Sociedad to win their group, and have their home game in the different week from City’s. I’m over for both weeks in March and fancy a little trip to San Sebastian.

I note that the only team with a record to match ours, at this point, is Real Madrid. No surprises there. Both teams have won all their games. We have a slightly better goal difference.
We're not even playing our best football yet. We regularly reserve that for the second half of the season.
After last season, I'd be wary of several clubs. But fear?
No-one.

I note that the only team with a record to match ours, at this point, is Real Madrid. No surprises there. Both teams have won all their games. We have a slightly better goal difference.
We're not even playing our best football yet. We regularly reserve that for the second half of the season.
After last season, I'd be wary of several clubs. But fear?
No-one.
We’ve never won all our games in the group stage so it would be nice to get a win out in Belgrade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.