Champions League 2023/24 - Last 16 Draw | City v Copenhagen | Tues 13th Feb (A) Weds 6th March (H)

Pick the 8 teams you think will go through

• Total voters
I doubt I could go to the away game, so I'm hoping for the easiest tie (sorry, travelling blues).

As a side note, I was initially very sceptical about the new format for next year's Champions League group stage; however, now I'm quite excited about it. The last few games are tedious when nothing is on the line! Adding a playoff round before the Ro16 keeps the two legged ties condensed which adds to the occasion too IMO.
Top 8 after 8 games qualify directly for the round of 16, 9 - 24 play off for the remaining 8 places in the knock out round.

The losers of the playoffs and teams finishing 25 - 36 do a Raggie and drop out of Europe completely, no Europa safety net.

If we can avoid the Italian clubs we will get a fairly easy draw ,and only PSG if they go through might be a bit tricky, Porto would be a decent draw , fancy a few days in the sun.

If we can avoid the Italian clubs we will get a fairly easy draw ,and only PSG if they go through might be a bit tricky, Porto would be a decent draw , fancy a few days in the sun.
Don’t expect to do much sunbathing in Porto in February. Pleasant daytime temperatures but quite chilly at night - winters are a lot cooler than Lisbon or the Algarve.
Much nicer than Manchester weather despite all that and I’d grab that draw with both hands if offered it now.

Don’t expect to do much sunbathing in Porto in February. Pleasant daytime temperatures but quite chilly at night - winters are a lot cooler than Lisbon or the Algarve.
Much nicer than Manchester weather despite all that and I’d grab that draw with both hands if offered it now.
Stay on the Costa Del Sol in Jan/Feb and its "changeable" weather , Porto will be cooler no doubt , might have to put a jumper on :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.