Champions League 2023/24 - Last 16 Draw | City v Copenhagen | Tues 13th Feb (A) Weds 6th March (H)

Pick the 8 teams you think will go through

• Total voters
Our PL matches around possible CL matches:
(1st: 13-14 or 20-21 February - 2nd: 5-6 or 12-13 March)

10 Feb - Everton H
17 Feb - Chelsea H
24 Feb - B'mouth A
2 Mar - rags H
10 Mar - dippers A (defo: EL matches 7 and 14 March)
16 Mar - BHA A

Last edited:
PSV.

Something different.

I think we beat them in a pre season friendly at Maine Road in 1988, just after they’d won the European Cup the previous season.

I convinced myself that made us the Champions of Europe until the season started for proper and we lost the first game at Hull and then got twatted 4-1 at home to Oldham.

I think we beat them in a pre season friendly at Maine Road in 1988, just after they’d won the European Cup the previous season.

I convinced myself that made us the Champions of Europe until the season started for proper and we lost the first game at Hull and then got twatted 4-1 at home to Oldham.
The pre-season tournament when we beat PSV was in 1987 before the season which ended when they won the European Cup.
If anything, that makes the idea of City being the real champions of Europe even more amusing. I'm sure lots of blues had similar thoughts at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.