Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm flying into Berlin and travelling up on day of the match, train or bus. Do I qualify for free transport or is it just adjacent area. Old f..ker and don't understand the rules.

I'm flying into Berlin and travelling up on day of the match, train or bus. Do I qualify for free transport or is it just adjacent area. Old f..ker and don't understand the rules.
No, there is a way of getting a ticket to the area where the free transport starts and paying to that point but its not worth it as you will need to go on slow regional trains rather than the fast direct ICE trains.

I notice that after many years of being punted out of my usual seat in 105 to make way for UEFA sponsors in the group stages, the offending ‘Champions Club’ has for this game at least been shifted over to East Stand 1 block 104, rows P to DD.
Good news for me and those around us, but could catch a few out this year. Relocation window is tomorrow only.
They used to automatically allocate me a crap seat right at the front couple of rows, so usually had to call them up and sort something better, with at least a bit of protection from the elements if nothing else
Were in 104 and got shifted last year for Bayern and Madrid so was expecting it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.