Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn’t mind playing Rangers done the Celtic game a few years back and that was bouncing, also Dortmund missed the last few trips there.

Pot 3 may be stronger than pot 4, at least on paper. Would love to get one of the Milan’s in the group.

Is this the last rendition of the CL as know it before the absurd revamp?

What do the colours mean, please add a key
Anyone in black text has qualified.

Those 6 teams in blue/green need to qualify.

There will be 4 teams (green) qualifying through the champions route - i.e. they won their domestic league.

There will be 2 teams (blue) qualifying through the league route - i.e. they finished second or third in their domestic league.

Anyone in black text has qualified.

Those 6 teams in blue/green need to qualify.

There will be 4 teams (green) qualifying through the champions route - i.e. they won their domestic league.

There will be 2 teams (blue) qualifying through the league route - i.e. they finished second or third in their domestic league.
ta, but I meant could you amend the OP with that information, for the benefit of others :-)

City
Inter
Shakhtar
Sociedad

My personal hopes for the draw.

Having our final opponents in the next year’s group would be good for our mentality, is how it goes in my mind. Memories will be fresh and inspire round two.

Shakhtar are just a team we know quite well, an easier fixture than some but not a minnow club (there aren’t really any in those lists). Get to have a look up close at their latest Brazilian wonders. Normally I would say it’s a nice trip too, although I doubt it would be their ground in the next season.

Sociedad to see Spanish Dave again.

My dream is if Pep is only staying for two more seasons. I would want him to stay for more tbh

We retain the champions league and do three on trot like Zidane's Madrid and Ajax in 70's then we can get the badge with number. That hasnt happened and a worthy feat to aim for.

Win title 4 prem title in row too.

next season never looked excited i dont know what to expect. We raise the standards so much tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.