Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinnell
City winning it all again!
What a great moment for the Club
Well and truly on top of the world

Bbc sport is full of idiots saying we've been given easiest draw again.
Boring....
Easy draw for City and nightmare draw for teams in City's group. It's about levels and pretty much any draw was going to be easy for City based on their level vs who they'd draw seeing as they were already in pot 1 anyway.

Let’s be honest here, all these groups should be dominated by the favs, top 2 seeds. Our group is cake, but I look at United and Arsenal and they should advance as besides Bayern, the other two teams in that group are not world beaters. Arsenal has Sevilla who we got last year and psv and lens. They should finish top 2 there. Only Newcastle can complain but they were in pot 4 and it’s their first time in ucl in a long time. I can’t see another group of death here. The favs should progress

Fucking hell who’d have thought in the same season Little Manchester City:-

Premier League winners
FA Cup winners
Champions League winners
Super cup winners
England player of the season
Uefa player of the season
Uefa coach of the seadon

I mean fucking hell!!!!

For the tits who constantly moan, particularly in the matchday and transfer forums, just have a think about that. Fucking wonderful
R (13).jpg

We'll piss that group, Newcastle in trouble, Rags might struggle, Arse will be fine. Bin Dippers seem to have been mis-spelt as "Royal Antwerp" or "Union Berlin".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.