Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fucking hell who’d have thought in the same season Little Manchester City:-

Premier League winners
FA Cup winners
Champions League winners
Super cup winners
England player of the season
Uefa player of the season
Uefa coach of the seadon

I mean fucking hell!!!!

For the tits who constantly moan, particularly in the matchday and transfer forums, just have a think about that. Fucking wonderful
It makes me thankful for the parents or family who first took you to Maine Road and made us all Blue - if only they were here now, bloody hell I miss him. Meeting everyone at the Pike before settling off were great times.
Perhaps we should all thank those who made us love this great club.

Cracking draw that, very happy! Should hopefully get the chance to rest a few in the last couple of games as well.

So good to see the rag shit get a tough group, Bayern to beat the cunts twice and Galatasaray smash them in Turkey.

City should be able to play the second team for this whole group stage and still go through. Incredible draw.

For anyone wondering, Red Star (Crvena Zvezda) is a great away day. Belgrade is a beautiful city, cheap as all fuck, and a class atmosphere. Went for a match last year. Paid 1 pound for my ticket and had a great time.
Went to see Partizan the night after we played Zagreb a couple of years ago. Thought it was a bit bleak personally apart from the fortress area, although in fairness it was early December.

Some good food and drink and like you say fairly cheap.

Think it could be more sketchy as an away fan rather than a neutral but we'll see how we get on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.