Champions League - 2023/24 - Leipzig, FK Crvena Zvezda, Young Boys

Who is the biggest threat to us retaining the trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problems with the ticket office again. Albeit I should of spotted it sooner myself but this is the 3rd seperate year in the last 6 years I’ve signed up for all 3 schemes only to find out I didn’t sign up to any!

Has this happened anyone this year? I have the screenshots of the conversations with the Twitter team and both times in the past after I explained if they searched my history they’ll see I sign up for all 3 every year when I renew my SC and after telling me first there’s nothing they can do once the deadline has passed they’ve sorted it out for me on both occasions.

That Twitter page isn’t as reliable anymore for message replies and I was on the phone to the ticket office today 37 minutes on hold and had to hang up. Pain in the arse this.
Not too dissimilar. We signed up for 2 cup options. I wasn't 100% convinced with what the web page was showing me. So, I logged out and logged back in the next day. If your signed up to a cup scheme, why does the screen show you an option to sign up to that cup scheme? I would expect a option to leave the cup scheme. In the end, I made a call to the ticket office to make sure we were signed up. My mate didn't follow it up and has missed out. Anyone else think the ticket option isn't fool proof.

Both Dani Olmo and CB Orban caught some kind of knee injuries and will most probably miss our away match in Leipzig. Big blow.

fancy doing the Belgrade trip,not read the full thread but just wondering what routes people are taking to get there? Bit of a tricky one to get to,was looking at flying to Timasoara and getting the train but the train looks iffy
Used to travel to Belgrade a lot on business. Flights - Manchester through to Frankfurt, Hamburg, Vienna or Salzburg. Plenty of hotels about, Mama's Shelter in the centre is brilliant. In the centre there's loads of places to eat and drink, for peanuts. You can only exchange money at the airport (best rates) or from a money exchange in the centre.

Yes decent prices again. £27 for me. Seem to remember a group £90 deal when we first qualified for CL? Wonder if it will be a slow sell like the last one.
I would imagine so given the opposition. Students back though and they always seem to be in the ground in numbers for the later group games. That’s if we still sell to them.

Am I losing my shit or can’t you get on the seat planner for the Young Boys @ Home game, this morning?

I just keep getting the auto select thing and can’t access the actual planner, no matter how many times I try.

Am I losing my shit or can’t you get on the seat planner for the Young Boys @ Home game, this morning?

I just keep getting the auto select thing and can’t access the actual planner, no matter how many times I try.
Are you definitely eligible to buy? Today was restricted to season ticket holders not on the cup scheme. Cityzens members from tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me if I buy my wife a ticket for our home game vs Young Boys using my account and allocate it to her supporter number will that count towards her attendance history for future champions league games?

Can anyone tell me if I buy my wife a ticket for our home game vs Young Boys using my account and allocate it to her supporter number will that count towards her attendance history for future champions league games?
No. She would need to purchase herself from her own account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.