Champions League - 2024/25

If I had to take a test as to from what country these clubs play, I doubt I would get over 50%!!
I must confess Lincoln Red Imps threw me, even though I vaguely recall them playing a Scottish team (possibly Celtic) a few years ago.

I'm sure I'll have forgotten again by the time of next year's CL Draw.

Has anyone sussed how the draw works? It sounds like a manual draw for the first team in pot 1 but then they press a button for the computer to choose the opponents.

It's going to be a beggar looking at all possible flight destinations....

Has anyone sussed how the draw works? It sounds like a manual draw for the first team in pot 1 but then they press a button for the computer to choose the opponents.

Sounds about right.

83a4c363c360c831cfc2d160026f9eb5.jpg

And even when you've found out which eight teams you play, you won't know which four are away and which four are at home (or I don't think you find that out straight away anyway)

The annual conspiracy theories surrounding CL draws are heading to previously unimaginable levels once this draw takes place!

I’ll have a fiver that within 10 minutes of the draw, someone will have found out what make the computer is and found some link with company and Liverpool.

And even when you've found out which eight teams you play, you won't know which four are away and which four are at home (or I don't think you find that out straight away anyway)
Fuck me, is it worth it?
We’ve won it now, drop out and win the domestic treble from now on and save playing 37 extra games in Europe.
All a load of shite just to get Real Madrid to the final on dodgy decisions and to win it.
It’s boring as fuck (until City are knocked out) so suck my dangling hairy balls.
Premier league is no 1 trophy

Last edited:
Fuck me, is it worth it?
We’ve won it now, drop out and win the domestic treble from now on and save playing 37 extra games in Europe.
All a load of shite just to get Real Madrid to the final on dodgy decisions and to win it.
It’s boring as fuck (until City are knocked out) so suck my dangling hairy balls.
Premier league is no 1 trophy

Not sure Real Madrid needs any extra help in getting to finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.