Champions League 25 Man Squad

At he risk of the Clarkie jibes, there are only 24 names on a list that could include 25 - could Kolo have not filled a spot just or the sake of cover?

andy h said:
At he risk of the Clarkie jibes, there are only 24 names on a list that could include 25 - could Kolo have not filled a spot just or the sake of cover?
We can't name 4 club-trained players, only 3 so one place has to be left empty.

lancs blue said:
andy h said:
We can't name 4 club-trained players, only 3 so one place has to be left empty.

Thanks for the explanation, LB.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
i'vnt any agenda against english players mate , i challenge you to find a my post against milner or barry. if any i may have an agenda against poor footballers , and i dont give a fuck if they are english or foreigners.

Mancio said:
in fact we don't need cover for yaya and kompany , we need regulars who take the place of lescott and barry. we need to improve midfield and defense , not just covers.

Lescott was integral to our back 4 last season, and he was a stalwart in a back 4 that had the best defensive record in the league. I'm not sure why you or anyone else thinks he needs replacing. It isn't supermarket sweep as our owners proved this summer, you have to make the best of the tools/squad you have and not constantly be looking for players to replace simply for the sake of it.

maicon isnt a center back , he'll play as full back . as center back i believe will play nastasic or garcia.

Lescott will start FAR more matches than Maicon and Nastasic combined. Bookmark this post if you doubt me.

we'll see mate , we'll see ;-)

I agree completely, Lescotts days as first choice CB are very much numbered. I personally think Nastasic was bought as a replacement rather than cover for Lescott.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
we'll see mate , we'll see ;-)

We've already seen. Lescott's made nearly a hundred appearances under Mancini. We've not even come close to replacing him. Nevermind that there's very few players out there that could replace him. He may not be world class with the ball at his feet, but as a defender he's part of one of the toughest partnerships in Europe. It's delusional for anyone to think that Javi Garcia is going to play centre half ahead of him, nevermind Maicon.

maicon will never play center back , i dont know from where you have got this one.

meanwhile mancini has tried during all summer to replace lescott , also my dog know this. unfortunally we wasnt able to get thiago silva nor agger and maybe nastasic will be gave time to adjust but lescott end is wrote. and you know what i'm saying is true.

your dog knows what you know, absolutely fuck all, pillock

BringBackSwales said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
We've already seen. Lescott's made nearly a hundred appearances under Mancini. We've not even come close to replacing him. Nevermind that there's very few players out there that could replace him. He may not be world class with the ball at his feet, but as a defender he's part of one of the toughest partnerships in Europe. It's delusional for anyone to think that Javi Garcia is going to play centre half ahead of him, nevermind Maicon.

maicon will never play center back , i dont know from where you have got this one.

meanwhile mancini has tried during all summer to replace lescott , also my dog know this. unfortunally we wasnt able to get thiago silva nor agger and maybe nastasic will be gave time to adjust but lescott end is wrote. and you know what i'm saying is true.

cut out the personal abuse

no need for it

BringBackSwales said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

He has a point, its clear Mancini likes his defenders to be comfortable on the ball and be able to play out from the back. While there's no doubt Lescott is a terrific defender, he's absolutely hopeless on the ball. Nastasic I believe is here to be much more than cover, Lescott has been pretty much the best of whats available. For me I think Mancini is looking beyond players of Lescotts quality for a first choice CB, hopefully Nastasic can be the man for the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.