Champions League 5th/6th May

spanishblue said:
BigOscar said:
Real look like they are trying to lose, so many absolutely horrendous errors. Can't say I think much of Ancelotti's tactics either

With the quality of players available his tactics are shite
You also have to question the transfer policy that means that one injury in central midfield means you end up playing Sergio Ramos there, although Ancelotti deserves stick for that as well as he does have plenty of better options.

I really can't stand Javier Hernandez. Made an entire career off of rebounds.

So happy this was his most memorable United goal...

UkFQ6pA.gif

BlueTG said:
BigOscar said:
BlueTG said:
Yeah like we won the league with them in 2013.

Thought it could have been a red myself, he was still on to shoot and potentially score.
Nah, going away from the goal and the angel was only getting worse. Tevez must have been delighted that Carvajal threw a challenge in, as he was in no position to score.

Down to interpretation. I remember him scoring from the mirror position against the Chavs in 2010 ;)

What does Kroos do? I haven't seen anything from him worthwhile in the matches I've watched him yet he's so highly rated.

So much this. Was asking the same question all last summer before he went to Madrid. He's tidy on the ball and keeps possession well and very occasionally scores a screamer but he's never the man to stand up and be counted when needed. Very much like Nasri.

How one of Ronaldo's team mates haven't twatted him yet I'll never know. Fucking throwing his arms in the air and moaning if they don't place the ball direct on his feet. Such a ****.

What's the average age of this Juve team? they look older than our average, or have they just had a hard life!

BigOscar said:
spanishblue said:
BigOscar said:
Real look like they are trying to lose, so many absolutely horrendous errors. Can't say I think much of Ancelotti's tactics either

With the quality of players available his tactics are shite
You also have to question the transfer policy that means that one injury in central midfield means you end up playing Sergio Ramos there, although Ancelotti deserves stick for that as well as he does have plenty of better options.

And yet SOME on here want to swap him for Pellers . Not fukin me

blue underpants said:
What's the average age of this Juve team? they look older than our average, or have they just had a hard life!

"average age of 30years and 64days"

Age arguement always was a load of bollocks.

blue underpants said:
Our team is talked about in terms of being too old,juventus would be talked about in terms of being experienced by media and pundits...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.