Champions League 5th/6th May

Have to say that I wondered whether Pep was Pellegrini in disguise with a complete disregard for the opposition. 3 at the back WTF.

Then he made a change and I realised it couldn't be MP.

Having said all that I still think Guardiola's reputation is better than the reality. He may win it in the 2nd half but he's a lucky boy so far. After getting trashed by Carlo last year, a similar defeat to managerial novice Luis Enrique would probably involve the sack and I am not sure I want him rocking up at the Etihad.

robbieh said:
Have to say that I wondered whether Pep was Pellegrini in disguise with a complete disregard for the opposition. 3 at the back WTF.

Having said all that I still think Guardiola's reputation is better than the reality. He may win it in the 2nd half but he's a lucky boy so far. After getting trashed by Carlo last year, a similar defeat to managerial novice Luis Enrique would probably involve the sack and I am not sure I want him rocking up at the Etihad.
To be fair I think I could coach barca.

"You know the way you've been playing for the last 10 years? Keep doing that"

robbieh said:

I have always said I feel there is something of the Emperors clothes about Pep

whp.blue said:
robbieh said:

I have always said I feel there is something of the Emperors clothes about Pep
Systems and tactics can only do so much. At the end of the day the quality of the players determines how well a system works. Barca have all their players. Bayern don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.