CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AWAY TRAVEL - MONCHENGLADBACH ON SALE! (SPIKE & SPORT OPTIONS)

Stayed in Cologne when we played Dortmund, the markets are well worth a visit.
Staying in Düsseldorf this time so looking forward to seeing their market.
Just booked it this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stayed in Cologne when we played Dortmund, the markets are well worth a visit.
Staying in Düsseldorf this time so looking forward to seeing their market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have booked this afternoon Manchester to dusseldorf Tuesday afternoon hotel in the old part flying back Friday afternoon from cologne £480 for the 2 of us probably could have got it cheaper a few weeks ago but wasn't sure if we could go

Not been to a European Away since the new ticket collection rules were brought in. Does anyone know when you get told where to collect them from please?

Not been to a European Away since the new ticket collection rules were brought in. Does anyone know when you get told where to collect them from please?
You get a letter mate with collection details on, you have to produce with ID when you pick them up,that said still awaiting Celtic details with less than a week to go well organised aren't we

When will Gladbach tickets go on sale? will 9500 its be enough?
Want to go on Spikes trip but don't want to commit without a ticket

Barcelona ticket information wasn't released until three weeks before the fixture, but hopefully they won't take as long this time.

The game didn't sell out last season, so you should be fine but it's difficult to say for definite.

Should be a great trip though, looking forward to it having missed Celtic and Barcelona.

Barcelona ticket information wasn't released until three weeks before the fixture, but hopefully they won't take as long this time.

The game didn't sell out last season, so you should be fine but it's difficult to say for definite.

Should be a great trip though, looking forward to it having missed Celtic and Barcelona.
Is that right it dint sellout? I going anyway only got 7000 and had given hope of a ticket.

Is that right it dint sellout? I going anyway only got 7000 and had given hope of a ticket.

Pretty sure it didn't. Obviously it might be more popular this year though, with the Guardiola effect and also people who didn't fancy going to Barcelona again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.