Champions League ban?

I’d like to think that this is unlikely but it seems odd that UEFA would talk up something they then don’t do.
Being banned from the CL wouldn’t be the end of the world but it would be a huge reputational blow for the club - it would also tarnish any other achievements we have made in the eyes of millions of football fans around the world.

in the times it says uefa feel that the case against us is more serious than PSG!

hahahahahaha

Nothing to do with them being the French media darlings

That great Everton team of the 80's missed out on the European Cup because of a UEFA ban.
I don't think the referees would allow us to win it anyway.
It would be interesting to get a ban, obviously appeal pending court, CAS decision.
Let's see how your 'integrity' fairs out then UEFA

This has been coming since the Football Leaks story broke.

We all knew it would come to this. Question is do we wish to take UEFA and the rest of football on

How this corrupt set of ****s can let Turkish and Italian fans stab rival fans year in year out and not do anything about it yet fine us for booing a player AND booing the theme tune of the champions league that is fuckall to do with UEFA absolutely baffles me.
Let them and their shithouse club bumchums like the rags and bayern and the dippers do what they fuck they like, I really couldn't care less what UEFA do to us or say to us or accuse us of or fine us for.

That great Everton team of the 80's missed out on the European Cup because of a UEFA ban.
I don't think the referees would allow us to win it anyway.
It would be interesting to get a ban, obviously appeal pending court, CAS decision.
Let's see how your 'integrity' fairs out then UEFA

City missed out due to the same ban.

I’d like to think that this is unlikely but it seems odd that UEFA would talk up something they then don’t do.
Being banned from the CL wouldn’t be the end of the world but it would be a huge reputational blow for the club - it would also tarnish any other achievements we have made in the eyes of millions of football fans around the world.

Nah. Just feeds those that already hate us & are active on social media. Most fans think about it for 2 minutes then move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.