Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

A Ballache when heading to West Ham
But you're a fan so this doesn't concern you. It's like when City put tickets on sale the day you are on a coach/train going to West Ham. As it doesn't concern you, it's no problem. It's not as if you need to organise a flight to some distant so called European destination is it, you keep forgetting, you're a fan.

Last edited:
Ridiculous idea; I like it as it would be a way to liven things up.
Or you select opponents teams haven't played previously if there are any, just to add a bit of interest for fans. - That way I might get to see us play Benfica or PSV, the two previous winners we've not played who are in it (IIRC).
For info: The only other winners I've not seen us play are Olympique Marseille who we played during Covid, but haven't qualified this time.
Steua Bucharest

Not sure UEFA get it done today. Before they had to announce 1 matchday after a draw, now it's 8 matchdays with 36 club managers all looking for their best solutions...

Should have said Saturday late evening to let fans be back from away trips. Ahh, who needs fans anyway!

Ridiculous idea; I like it as it would be a way to liven things up.
Or you select opponents teams haven't played previously if there are any, just to add a bit of interest for fans. - That way I might get to see us play Benfica or PSV, the two previous winners we've not played who are in it (IIRC).
For info: The only other winners I've not seen us play are Olympique Marseille who we played during Covid, but haven't qualified this time.

We beat PSV in a friendly at Maine Road the pre season after they won it and declared ourselves European Champions. Well I declared it at least.

Not sure UEFA get it done today. Before they had to announce 1 matchday after a draw, now it's 8 matchdays with 36 club managers all looking for their best solutions...

Should have said Saturday late evening to let fans be back from away trips. Ahh, who needs fans anyway!
They are delaying telling the ordinary fans the fixtures.

They are busy tipping off airline companies and hotel chains for a cut of their profits.

Also making sure all their staff and hangers on get their tickets for the games/hotel/travel before the inevitable price hike.

UEFA thoroughly corrupt from top to bottom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.