Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

If it was totally without seeding, you could face the top 7 sides in Europe.
I know, i'm not saying the seedings itself are pointless, I'm saying there's zero incentive for any individual club to reach a higher seeding pot. Arsenal in pot 2 instead of pot 1 for example won't have a more difficult draw, they'll still play 2 from pot 1 but them being a pot 2 opponent for pot 1 clubs can end with a pot 1 side having a tougher set of fixtures. It's backwards.

What this thread needs is more people who’ve spent the last 12 months all over the numerous Champions League threads, telling everyone they have no interest and don’t care, now asking what the fuck is going on.

You mean those in the VAR thread?

Better having a few tasty sides early doors, sometimes the group games were boring as fuck

Why couldn't they leave well alone? Actually; don't bother answering, I already know.....

I hate the champions league anyway, always have done. I'm glad we won it but I would want us to win a tiddleywinks competition.

The fact that the calendar is not dictated by the draw order, leaves UEFA with some discretion in determining who plays when.

Doesn't seem right.

Juve will be our most difficult game. They've improved significantly since last season. Yildiz one to watch out for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.