Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

**NERD ALERT**

Quite like the new format, 8 different teams to play, including a couple of new opponents. But I still don't like the draw - there's simply no advantage to be in Pot 1.

Anyway, statistically, we've got one of the harder draws. If you go by average coefficients of the teams drawn, we've got the worst draw of the British teams:
Celtic: 59.4
Aston Villa: 61.7
Arsenal: 63.4
Liverpool: 64.9
City 65.7

And overall, only 12 teams have a harder draw than us. On paper, even Girona has a marginally easier draw (64.6). Of the Pot 1 teams, Dortmund and Real Madrid have the easiest draw (<60 average coefficent) and PSG by far the hardest (74). Feyenoord has the toughest draw overall having the three toughest teams they could possibly draw (average 74.8) and Young Boys the easiest (55.8).

Complete bollocks.

Does look quite similar to the rugby super league in that there is a league table with the top few teams going through to the play off rounds. The few below that have knockout rounds to join the top teams in the play offs and then knockout games are played with the team winning the final being declared the champion irrespective of their league position.

Sorry headmaster. Just got back from running errands and didn’t go through the 100 pages or so. Forgive me. I am a part timer anyway..
Think we'll all be educated as the competition evolves Frank, it's not 100% clear at the moment but everyday is a school day. I wasn't having a go btw, due to amount of info on here I think there will be less dead rubbers than previously, best wishes from me!

It's cheap enough if you know where to go. I wouldn't normally pay more than £1.50 a pint and about £7 a meal when going out. Anyway, we have Sparta at home so won't be playing here. Bratislava is a bit cheaper as well.
They've got 'Spoons in Peague?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.