Champions League Draw - 29th August '24 | Opponents (pg69) | Fixtures (pg128)

I did. I’ve already booked from London to Turin for £90.

They are not doing a trip for the other 3 matches.
Yeah I've already booked Manchester-Milan for 3 nights (£60)
Milan-Turin looks cheap, but having already done Juventus twice, I'm struggling between price and value, so might bite the bullet and just do the day trip.
It's not so much the price as being back home for 3am the following morning

The party boat, down the Danube, from Vienna to Bratislava sounds like a must do kinda thing...
Think that might be difficult at the moment - flooding in Europe quite bad along the Danube, including in Bratislava.

Some rail issues in Slovakia as a result but some flooding in the city centre too.

Should be time to resolve it but good to be aware.

so how is it, does it matter much really if we finish 1st or 6th in the league phase?

not sure there is much difference in the KO stages draw unless you get the weakest team if you finish 1st but that logic only applies to the playoff stage for 9 vs 24, 10 vs 23 etc.

so how is it, does it matter much really if we finish 1st or 6th in the league phase?

not sure there is much difference in the KO stages draw unless you get the weakest team if you finish 1st but that logic only applies to the playoff stage for 9 vs 24, 10 vs 23 etc.
If they dont reseed where the top club plays the bottom club that advanced from the playoffs, I would say no.

BTW, I am curious of the points tally for the top 8 will be..

If they dont reseed where the top club plays the bottom club that advanced from the playoffs, I would say no.

BTW, I am curious of the points tally for the top 8 will be..
dont think there is a 2nd seeding apart from top8 will start away in last 16 round.

not even sure how seeding would work after the playoff in case like 9th placed club surprise loss vs the 24th placed club etc.

there is something to keep certain clubs on different side of the draw, but not too clear really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.