Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

6 of us going man gerona ,. Went to the friendly and that was a blast .. Sun out and a win hopefully

Anyone still looking for flights and doesn't mind mooching down south Easyjet from Southend still ok price

Mon - Fri £64
Tue - Fri £80
Wed - Fri £99

Re: Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

marcoboogers said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
BOOKED!

£80 return from Luton

same as - we fly out Wednesday morning & return Friday morning - £75 each

bit of a pain getting down to Luton & also getting from Girona to Barca (1 hour) - but other prices have gone ridiculous.

We usually do spikes trips which are excellent but money tight at moment so doing it this way saving more than half the cost of spikes trip when you add fuel, hotels etc.

Now 174 one way on easy jet these flights. Surely they weren't 80 quid return tonight?

I got £85 return easy jet Luton to Barcelona fly out Tuesday back Thursday

Manchester via Italy Tuesday 1400 arrive Barca 2300 return Thursday via Italy £118 each 4 booked

we are making a week of it staying in Tarragona costa dorada sunday to sunday about a hour away from barca ,booked a hotel near the ground for the night of the match £36 flying from Liverpool its cost £510 for the 2 of us including airport parking for the week

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
marcoboogers said:
Now 174 one way on easy jet these flights. Surely they weren't 80 quid return tonight?

Ryan Air mate - just looked - £83 now

You're on exactly the same flight as me mate.

I'm on these as well got them for 65 return each for two of us can't argue with that.

We'll also be on the shuttle into Barca.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2544675/Barcelona-plunged-crisis-ahead-Manchester-City-clash-president-Sandro-Rosell-set-quit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -quit.html</a>

Barca plunged into crisis ahead of City clash after president Rosell quits over court case into murky Neymar transfer

I wonder if and how this is going to affect their squad ahead of the CL games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.