Champions League draw continued (merged)

Paulski

City Away in Europe - What to do?

Afternoon lads and lasses, could anyone give me an idea of how hard it's gonna be to get a ticket to watch City away in Europe this season? I live in Spain and only get to the odd match or two when I'm in Blighty, so don't exactly have City points coming out of my arse. Nevertheless I definitely want to try and get a ticket if we get drawn against a Spanish, Portuguese or French club. You think I'd have more chance if I bought a home ticket for the foreign club?

I've frankly got no idea what the best course of action is, anyone with experience/knowledge watching football in Europe out there?

Re: City Away in Europe - What to do?

Paulski said:
Afternoon lads and lasses, could anyone give me an idea of how hard it's gonna be to get a ticket to watch City away in Europe this season? I live in Spain and only get to the odd match or two when I'm in Blighty, so don't exactly have City points coming out of my arse. Nevertheless I definitely want to try and get a ticket if we get drawn against a Spanish, Portuguese or French club. You think I'd have more chance if I bought a home ticket for the foreign club?

I've frankly got no idea what the best course of action is, anyone with experience/knowledge watching football in Europe out there?

PM'd you mate

Paulski said:

I don't think we sold out any of our Europa trips last season, the closest we came was probably for Juventus. Obviously Barca or Real would be a big draw this time round but I'd not be surprised if the other games went to general sale.

markpollard said:
Paulski said:

PM'd you mate

If there was ever any doubt, I now know that we (City fans) are definitely the good guys.

lancs blue said:
Paulski said:

I don't think we sold out any of our Europa trips last season, the closest we came was probably for Juventus. Obviously Barca or Real would be a big draw this time round but I'd not be surprised if the other games went to general sale.

I'm pretty sure that Barca give out a big allocation, Arsenal got 9,000 last year up in the heavens. I doubt it would be a problem getting a ticket for games like Lyon, Valencia and Benfica away, anyway I'm sure someone on here will help you out if you do need tickets. From my experience you will be fine getting a ticket in the Benfica or Porto home end if you are desperate.

Paulski said:

I live in Italy and I'm in the same situation, If you find out how, can you let me know please. Cheers!

lancs blue said:
Paulski said:

Juventus sold out. Or at least that's what the ticket office told me.

So, Bayern, Villareal and Napoli it is then. Some great away trips there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.