Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

bayern were really bad tonight, lethargic, out of ideas and shaky at the back
I watched them tonight. Very flat. Cancelo one of their better players. Gnarby and Mane came on too late. Freiburg got a 90th minutes pen to win it. Poor game for them but they didn't seem arsed. I wouldn't read to much in to it.

I watched them tonight. Very flat. Cancelo one of their better players. Gnarby and Mane came on too late. Freiburg got a 90th minutes pen to win it. Poor game for them but they didn't seem arsed. I wouldn't read to much in to it.
Interesting to read, cheers.
Does Cancelo only start cup games now or is he a regular?

Freiburg sitting deep and working hard,
were closing the mid (which is key vs Bayern)
and got the pen in added time when everyone thought it's going to ET.

Not a good Bayern display, no ideas in the final third.

This one hits Bayern really hard and I bet they are afraid their season is going down the toilet...

Can't wait for these games now.

They would've been more entertaining had Nagelsmann not been sacked but still, what a couple of games to look forward to. If we play like we have been the last few weeks then we stand a great chance of going through.

Can't wait for these games now.

They would've been more entertaining had Nagelsmann not been sacked but still, what a couple of games to look forward to. If we play like we have been the last few weeks then we stand a great chance of going through.

“……..If we play like we have been the last few weeks then we WILL GO THROUGH.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.