Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

This 100%... Bayern have the Tools up front to expose our defensive weakness. The team I didn't want with Pep liking that 3 at the back and inverted Fullbacks.

Going to be very difficult with the away leg in Germany.

We can do it obviously.

Madrid if we get past Bayern i am way more optimistic about. Aging side with a shit defence we can easily get at.
We haven't got a defensive weakness if we play the best four. Walker will surely play as a more orthodox full back.

I wouldn't rule out Chelsea in the semi final.

Napoli - as good as they have been this year - have basically a Europa League level run to the final including their group stage opponents.

They will never have a better opportunity. Ever.
I see that side of the draw finalist getting Mullered in the Final by who ever makes it from our side.

im not scared of Bayern. I reckon they can be got at. We're just hitting a bit of form now so i fancy us to do zee Germans over 2 legs!

Yeah didn't want bayern, there's so much pace in their side and pace destroys us. Much sooner play Madrid who I think suit us quite well, was hoping Madrid would knock bayern out for us and get rid of our biggest threat.

Oh well, have to beat the best if we're going to win it, no easy ride like Liverpool and I'd prefer it over 2 legs than the final.

We've got a month to prepare for cancelo inevitably burning us and causing complete and utter meltdown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.