Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

On the positive side.

We win it this year no one can say it is not deserved.

We will fully deserve it

Not bothered about Cancelo, I'd much rather he was in their team than ours against the pace they've got!

I just hope it's been long enough since Pep was at Bayern for him to not overthink it!

Awful draw, with the only positive being that if we reach the final we would have dumped out far better teams than the one stood between us and the trophy.

I think we'll narrowly beat Bayern at home and draw at their place.
No team in the world right now is *far* better than Napoli.

Why didn’t we put in a clause in the Cancelo deal that he can’t play against us ffs..
It is ridiculous isn’t it. Of all the teams you don’t want to help it’s these self entitled lot.

Though I don’t think he’s a regular. And if as reported Cancelo was being difficult then him being eligible to play was deemed a worthwhile price to get him out.

Didn’t want Chelsea as our record v English clubs is awful in Europe ( and more chance Pep would do one of his strange Champs league selections). Plus Napoli would be really difficult.

No doubt Sane and Cancelo (it available) will have great games v us and it’s a tough game. But Lyon was supposedly an easy game.

So not too worried. What will be will be.
Chelsea were there for the taking in Porto… We can only blame ourselves for the team selection, poor refereeing (e.g. the Rüdiger assault) and some players shitting the bed on the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.