Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Yeah kinda. I had wished for a more simpler draw, I'd have preferred one of the Milan teams and I'd definitely have preferred to be on the other side of the bracket but I always enjoy battling with Real Madrid. There's more prestige in battling with them than going through the rather mediocre Milan teams or even Benfica who are in top form. I don't fear Real Madrid at all. They are big favourites probably but I don't fear them at all.

This was the same last year. Every one said Real Madrid are nothing to fear at all (from pundits and the fans), and we saw what happened.

Would rather face Bayern instead of City. Think we will get City. Regardless of who we get, I hope City and Bayern slug it out till penalties. Need City to be pushed both physically and mentally by the time the semi-final comes mid-May. Will be cheering for City in FAC and League (at least till we face you in the semi). CTYD.

Was the last time we played this lot at their place when we won in 2014 and Pellegrini forgot the score?

Our home record in the champions league is pretty good, think the last defeat was the dippers in 2018.

Pep will like going back there, Haaland probably hates Bayern from his time there. Then there’s Gundo who lost a final to them ten years ago, then there’s Cancelo who’s been behaving like a twat. An opportunity to make him think about what mistakes he has made.

Plenty to fire our lot up.

This was the same last year. Every one said Real Madrid are nothing to fear at all (from pundits and the fans), and we saw what happened.
But year before Chelsea knocked them out and are 6/5 to do so again.

We had them in the palm of out hands until Pep brought on Fernandinho and they took advantage of us sitting back for the last 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.