Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Not a prayer this is the time they will shift us unfortunately all other prices have been good in champs lge so this round they will defo cash in. I'm expecting £50 on cup scheme in cb3
Im still optimistic that it will be between £35-£45. 1 per membership to start with

Are Dortmund brilliant this season or Bayern not as imperious as they usually are?

Nagelsmann experimenting again and that fails...
His typical problems in the second half of the season - looked the same last season just that no other team took the bait.

We can play great - but not like this...

City by at least a couple goals in first leg.

Haaland loves to score against them.

Absolutely as
there's no Manuel Neuer.

He broke his leg on vacation so their new keeper is Sommer (formerly of Monchengladbach).

I really fancy us in this tie..

To be honest this year the CL is wide open!

Last edited:
Nearly none. It was Leipzig... they were the underdogs and nobody really expected them to win against your team. And Leipzig does not have the media commenting every cough in the dressing room like Bayern does. Topics like Eberl coming after his depression break from Gladbach or now Schröder leaving Schalke and starting April 1st in Leipzig has more cover.

It was like usual. Before the matches every newspaper was e.g. overhyping PSG because of their individuals. After the match it was a normal Bayern beating a poor PSG. PSG does not have a great team - but Mbappe and Messi can produce out of nothing - and Ramos and Marquinhos are a pain in the a... on set-pieces.

With your match... Leipzig was for sure not an equal opponent for you - that is what already was known before. Especially as Nkunku and Schlager - both very important for that team - were missing injured.

What I hated was that you additionally got helped by the referee for the first part of the match. You would have won without that even if probably not by 7 goals - but Leipzig would have gone on fighting longer in that match. As a neutral (I am surely not prefering other German teams especially not BVB or Leipzig) I wanted an interesting match even if I could not watch it as it was only on Prime in Germany (but I would have looked for a stream for the second half if there was still some music in the match). Like this they gave up after some time as there was nothing to win. Haaland can shoot you to pieces - but can be kept quiet, too.
We were not helped by the Ref. That was a penalty by the rules of the game. More to the point, we had a way more blatant handball penalty rejected for no reason at all in Leipzig. Interesting that you seem to be unaware of the latter.

Hopefully we get Madrid in semi if we do get past Bayern. First of all City-Real is a glamorous tie and I don't trust City when meeting English opponent. I don't want to imagine the howls and jeers if league struggling Chelsea beats us again in CL.

Apologies if this has been covered but does the semi-final draw give any indication on who would be at home first leg?

The Bundesliga is a running and pressing league. If you only go into matches with 80% you will not win. To keep concentration und motivation up all season is difficult - especially as for most teams you play against it is the match of the year in which they run their asses of
So it's the same as every other top league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.