Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

Hope you get sorted - like you say surely the police would prefer you were all at the stadium instead of spread out across the city, angry that you can't get to the game!

Do you know where away supporters usually congregate during the day in Rotterdam? Or could you recommend somewhere we could go.

I would recommend de "Oude Haven" area... definitely NOT the "Stadhuisplein" square, because that's where the most fanatic Feyenoord fans meet up before the game.

The "Oude Haven" area is a nice area with pubs, restaurants.. it's on walking distance from subway station "Blaak".

Feyenoord stadium has it's own train station and on matchdays trains will go there, also from Rotterdam central station or from Blaak Station (near Oude Haven). Only 5 mins by train.

Last edited:
I would recommend de "Oude Haven" area... definitely NOT the "Stadhuisplein" square, because that's where the most fanatic Feyenoord fans meet up before the game.

The "Oude Haven" area is a nice area with pubs, restaurants.. it's on walking distance from subway station "Blaak".

Feyenoord stadium has it's own train station and on matchdays trains will go there, also from Rotterdam central station or from Blaak Station (near Oude Haven). Only 5 mins by train.
This area probably will be assigned as area for City fans by mayor but i think Stadhuisplein wouldnt be much of a problem because we have a lot in common. Hating Man.Utd is the biggest one

For those of you wanting a good laugh.... Feyenoord-Man. Utd. 1-0... last year.

The goal was clearly out of an offside position but who cares? ;)

This is really bullshit, i'm sorry. I know A LOT of people who were there and the Roman policemen played a disguisting role in this whole thing. The supporters were held together on the square, surrounded by policemen, as if they were beasts. Weren't allowed to leave the area and when they wanted to go to a toilet or to get something to drink, they were laughed at by the policemen.

I don't say that Feyenoord-supporters are "saints", not at all, but this whole thing has two sides.

Also in Machester last year there were thousands of Feynoord-fans and not a thing went wrong. Why would that be? Maybe because the English police was much more relaxed than the paranoia Roman policemen?

No tickets for Feyenoord fans in Napoli? Oh well, I surely hope Feyenoord will give 0 tickets to Napoli-fans then....

But tickets or no tickets, be advised that at least 2000-3000 Feyenoord supporters will be heading to Napoli.

I really hope that this matter can be sorted out in a way that's good for everyone, so that Napoli will not look like Pompeii after september 26th ;)

Your threats to devastate the city make me think that in Rome the police was right. I repeat, in Rome nothing have ever happened with other supporters, except with you. So, maybe the problem is within your typhus, not in the roman police.

The authorities want to prevent Feyenoord supporters to go to Napoli (yes, it's official) for safety reasons, beacuse of what they did in Rome. So you have to blame only your friends.

In any case, in a city like Napoli where the local authorities have to deal every day with the Mafia, do you really think that they get scared by some dutch vandals?

Napoli is not Rome, if they will go there despite the ban, I can assure you they will have a really rough time.

I have booked near to Westblaak, is that area ok?

Your threats to devastate the city make me think that in Rome the police was right. I repeat, in Rome nothing have ever happened with other supporters, except with you. So, maybe the problem is within your typhus, not in the roman police.

The authorities want to prevent Feyenoord supporters to go to Napoli (yes, it's official) for safety reasons, beacuse of what they did in Rome. So you have to blame only your friends.

In any case, in a city like Napoli where the local authorities have to deal every day with the Mafia, do you really think that they get scared by some dutch vandals?

Napoli is not Rome, if they will go there despite the ban, I can assure you they will have a really rough time.

Most clubs have issues with the Police in Rome to be fair. We didn't take as many as Feyenoord and didn't all congregate in one place, so didn't have the same problems. I didn't get the feeling that the police were there to help/protect us though, just there in case we stepped out of line. Like the Madrid police you feel as though once they've gone to the effort of putting their riot gear on, they are looking for any excuse to use it.

Feyenoord supporters will have booked their travel at this point, so they will be going regardless. I'd be amazed if the police wouldn't prefer for them to be together in the stadium where they can be easily monitored and contained.

I hope all games can go ahead without incident - last thing we need is stadium bans!

This area probably will be assigned as area for City fans by mayor but i think Stadhuisplein wouldnt be much of a problem because we have a lot in common. Hating Man.Utd is the biggest one

I didn't hate Man. Utd on May 24th when they beat the scum (ajax) in the Europa League final 2-0. What a great night that was :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.