Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

The whole stadium is open so talk of the 3rd tiers being closed is wrong. The whole ground was showing on the planner originally so tickets were being sold in all sections initially, then in the last week or so they took CB3 off the planner to fill the East Stand level 3 and SS3 first. By the looks of it, loads of tickets have shifted in the past 24 hours or so. Plenty still remain, but the selling pattern is mirroring that of some other CL games where there is a huge late surge in sales. There was one group game the other year where I reckon 10,000 were shifted in the last 48 hours of sale. The surge has started even sooner this time - there's still 4 days to go and while I can't see it being a sell out, I reckon there will be over 45,000 there, perhaps even 50,000 if we smash Palace tomorrow.

Just a heads up, The Cup Scheme Money for Napoli has been taken out of my account today. I know it might be just before pay day for some (like me)

The whole stadium is open so talk of the 3rd tiers being closed is wrong. The whole ground was showing on the planner originally so tickets were being sold in all sections initially, then in the last week or so they took CB3 off the planner to fill the East Stand level 3 and SS3 first. By the looks of it, loads of tickets have shifted in the past 24 hours or so. Plenty still remain, but the selling pattern is mirroring that of some other CL games where there is a huge late surge in sales. There was one group game the other year where I reckon 10,000 were shifted in the last 48 hours of sale. The surge has started even sooner this time - there's still 4 days to go and while I can't see it being a sell out, I reckon there will be over 45,000 there, perhaps even 50,000 if we smash Palace tomorrow.

How are your plans going for the visit from the Feyenord Supporters Club? Happy to chip in if we need to cover a round or two. Thanks again for the invite. It was a great night.

How are your plans going for the visit from the Feyenord Supporters Club? Happy to chip in if we need to cover a round or two. Thanks again for the invite. It was a great night.

Full details still to be confirmed mate but I'll keep you posted with updates. That's much appreciated and yeah, it was a fantastic night and a great gesture from them. I'm still bowled over to be honest!

Full details still to be confirmed mate but I'll keep you posted with updates. That's much appreciated and yeah, it was a fantastic night and a great gesture from them. I'm still bowled over to be honest!

The Championshin winning Bacardi and cokes were fantastic

Any recommendations on a good hotel to stay in Naples? I think that I heard that people are staying in the Port area but do not recall seeing any specific recommendations

I am taking Mrs 1632 but whilst she is used to a standard more than my Salford upbringing normally dictates she is no snob.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Also, is anyone able to confirm that it is Kiev airport for Donesk

Any recommendations on a good hotel to stay in Naples? I think that I heard that people are staying in the Port area but do not recall seeing any specific recommendations

I am taking Mrs 1632 but whilst she is used to a standard more than my Salford upbringing normally dictates she is no snob.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Also, is anyone able to confirm that it is Kiev airport for Donesk

Kharkiv for Shaktar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.