Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

Cheers mate.

Does anyone know if Sporting is in the draw?

In the first leg they drew 0-0 at home to Steaua Bucharest or FCFCSB as they are stupidly now known.

2nd leg in Bucharest tomorrow. Been to both - Lisbon was nice but Bucharest was better so I'll be cheering Steaua on.

In the first leg they drew 0-0 at home to Steaua Bucharest or FCFCSB as they are stupidly now known.

2nd leg in Bucharest tomorrow. Been to both - Lisbon was nice but Bucharest was better so I'll be cheering Steaua on.

Yeah mate, not sure what I'm going on about. I meant Porto.
I watched Sporting's 1st match and they were shit. I'm hoping they win tomorrow though because I'll be in Lisbon when the first match is played.
Fingers crossed for a Lisbon away match.

I think Monaco is a big possiblity. We're getting Leipzig for sure and maybe some team like Roma or Napoli. The one thing that we can all count on is that the rags are getting Shakhtar Donetsk, Besiktas and Qarabag.

Sure I heard Seville and Porto would be in same pot as us so we can't draw them.

Would like real Madrid and a new team like anderlecht or leipzig myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.