Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

the aways are all potentially tough but then i think most aways in the CL are (deep)

should top the group really, stop searching for excuses.

So the rags play at home, a day earlier than us and probably having qualified from a piss easy champs league group the game before the derby. Anyone surprised!?

Who cares about what the rags got? Honestly?
No more excuses, no more whining. Pep's second season, so he's had time to bed his ideas in. The best single transfer window we've had since the takeover. And the most benign draw we've had since we've been in this competition, hands down. I'm expecting semi-final, at least. Anything else is failure.

Great to see a few Feyenoord fans on here, but after the way they trashed Rome a few seasons ago, I wouldn't get too giddy about a wonderful love-in when City arrive in Rotterdam.

Great to see a few Feyenoord fans on here, but after the way they trashed Rome a few seasons ago, I wouldn't get too giddy about a wonderful love-in when City arrive in Rotterdam.
Anyone expecting a love in is in for a massive shock. I've been over had a laugh with them and plenty of beers, but was told in no uncertain terms if we played each other they would kick 10 shades of shit out of me. Sound lads though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.