Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Welcome to the board!

Hopefully we can get revenge on your club for knocking us out of the Cup winners cup all those years ago!

Are you from Monchengladbach? Can you recommend anything good to do in the City on Match day?

Thanks.
No, I'm not from Mönchengladbach(actually on the other side of Germany) but there isn't much more to do in Gladbach aside from what Uncle Walli and Gremlin already mentioned.

Best thing is probably to stay in Düsseldorf(there's the longest bar in the world), go to the game and get back to Düsseldorf.

Though, the stadiums pretty far away given that it's new(opened in 2004) and situated at a former US Army Base.
Böckelberg's now just used for apartments(pretty much what Arsenal did with Highbury) and wouldn't be recognized if you weren't a fan or ever there before.

Anyways, we're really looking forward to playing you guys even though you should beat us, if you just look at the matchup on paper.

What will be the policy on obtaining tickets to the Juventus away tie? Accommodation and flights booked, but knowing my luck I won't be able to get a ticket!

Sorry if already posted:

FERNANDO LLORENTE PRESENTED IN SEVILLA:
The spanish club paid Juventus 20m Euro for the forward

Posando_con_su_nueva_afici_n_foto_6_MARCA.jpg

http://www.marca.com/2015/08/28/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1440787865.html

Llorente is 30 years old, 195 cms and has scored 23 goals in 66 games for Juventus. (Total: 160 goals in 452 games)

So, NOWAY SEVILLA WILL BE AN EASY RIVAL TO BEAT, as many maybe would think...

Last edited:
An interview with Jesus Navas too:

Navas believes Sevilla's group is one of the toughest of the Champions

The Spanish Manchester City winger Jesus Navas said the group D Champions League, where "citizens" are measured at Sevilla, Juventus and Borussia Mönchegladbach, is one of the toughest of the competition.

"To be honest, it's a very difficult group and we will give our best to go round, because the three teams we face are really hard", the player to the website of the English club said.Navas, who made his debut for Sevilla in 2003, said the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan is an "exceptional" stage.

"The fans are very passionate and it makes Sevilla a really difficult team to beat at home. The pressure from the stands is very intense, so we need to redouble our efforts if we get a result of that visit," he said.For the Spanish, what makes you "happy" is "to see Sevilla as part of the elite of European football."

"I was born and raised in Seville playing there, so of course always be a special place, although the purpose of the City's fight to be the best," said Navas."We know that the group is very difficult and the rivals are not easy, but we have to fight to be first," he said.

http://www.marca.com/2015/08/28/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1440782870.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.