Champions League Draw

The Fat el Hombre said:
Balti said:
Scousers v Chelski again

Big feckin yawn.

Yea, very boring

Looks like the rags are gonna piss it I'm afraid. Easy road to the final. Arsenal don't have the backbone to compete with the rags

Didnt Arsenal beat the rags earlier this season tho?? With the players that they have coming back, and assuming that they beat Villareal, I would think they would give them a good run for their money.

I'm sat in the office with 8 'big reds'. They are all sat in front of computers and not one of the twats watched the draw, i've just announced who they got and then got the typical 'oh, i thought the draw was this afternoon' type comments. (I walked in this morning to 'your lot were lucky last night) Now they're all talking about how it's in the bag. wankers the lot of them!

softlad said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Balti said:
Scousers v Chelski again

Big feckin yawn.

Yea, very boring

Looks like the rags are gonna piss it I'm afraid. Easy road to the final. Arsenal don't have the backbone to compete with the rags

Didnt Arsenal beat the rags earlier this season tho?? With the players that they have coming back, and assuming that they beat Villareal, I would think they would give them a good run for their money.

Let's hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.