Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
bazukka said:
I dont wanna be boring but my posts are being modernated and I asked nobody wants Dinamo Zagreb?

Not that we are gonna play big factor in group (gonna lose all :)) but lots of you guys dont want us in group.. Is that true?

I don't care who we get. Each team is to be respected but every team in the comp knows we have the players capable of beating them

Re: Champions League Draw??

liamctid said:
allan harper said:
Apeol for me a few days sightseeing in Ayia Napa !

Can't believe more people haven't said this! It'll be a buzz if we get them away first.
OK I will bite, what is it?? Never heard of it although I d live in Thailand half the time. A place for naughty boys/girls or maybe even boys who ook like girls??? Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Frank the Yank said:
liamctid said:
allan harper said:

Can't believe more people haven't said this! It'll be a buzz if we get them away first.
OK I will bite, what is it?? Never heard of it although I d live in Thailand half the time. A place for naughty boys/girls or maybe even boys who ook like girls??? Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Think 18 to 30s beer, Sun and beach.

allan harper said:
Frank the Yank said:
liamctid said:

I can just picture loads of Blue's having a funky night in Starsky & Hutch's.......good times!

I see that we are away the next match after each group stage match. Not suggesting anything here as the law of statistics sometimes work this way!!!!

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Frank the Yank said:

I can just picture loads of Blue's having a funky night in Starsky & Hutch's.......good times!

Lol I Can see a few blues missing the match !

Re: Champions League Draw??

Frank the Yank said:
liamctid said:
allan harper said:

minos1.jpg

bluemonkey71 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
Champions League draw seedings
• Pot one: Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Porto, Inter Milan

• Pot two: Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Villarreal, AC Milan, Valencia, Marseille, CSKA Moscow, Benfica
• Pot three: Zenit St Petersburg, Manchester City, Olympiakos, Ajax, Bayer Leverkusen, Basle, Lille, BATE
• Pot four: Napoli, Genk, Borussia Dortmund, Trabzonspor, Dinamo Zagreb, APOEL, Otelul Galati, Viktoria Pizen

-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:22 am --

from pot 2 and 4 i would prefer us to play APOEL and Marseille

but knowing our luck we will end up drawing against Arsenal!!!

I bet you £100 we don't get Arsenal.

Can I join that bet too? :)

Its not possible playing the team that are in the same league in group stages..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.