Champions League Final | Face value sales only

How do people plan on retrieving a spare ticket. I thought they are on the uefa ticket app. Can you transfer tickets on the app?

Need one for my mate flying over from Oz, any cat will do, can transact over here or in Istanbul.

Like every bugger else on here, I need one cat 3 or 4 ticket. I've got a flight etc. Fucked the cup scheme off last season due to work and its bitten me right on the arris. Cat 3 or 4 only please, i won't be dry bummaged by that load of Crooks and vagabonds on the rip off ones. Cheers, your loving faithful Cowboy:) P.S If you're some Johnny come lately newbie that comes baring gifts..I'm on to you already!

Screenshot of a DM I received after posting that I was on the lookout for spares.
Not exactly a face value eh?! Can’t say I’m surprised by the inflated price given he’s a first-time poster. Just thought I’d flag. Be cautious Blues, especially with those who have just joined the site.IMG_7148.jpeg

Screenshot of a DM I received after posting that I was on the lookout for spares.
Not exactly a face value eh?! Can’t say I’m surprised by the inflated price given he’s a first-time poster. Just thought I’d flag. Be cautious Blues, especially with those who have just joined the site.View attachment 81547

Haha. What a cock womble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.