Champions League Final | Face value sales only

Hi all - looking for 2 tickets? Long shot and this is my last hope!

Booked flight and hotel at full time of semi. Couldn’t get ticket through supporters club so after 1. Will pay whatever.

What's Tiocombo site like?
Legit?
Anyway need one only if anyone can help cheers
Used for Brentford - it names the seller and has their details. It also named the seat details. When bought the ticket was sent immediately.

yeah i dont think theres any tickets going around, all i got was 1 offer in my dm who wanted 1600 euro

We are looking for ManCity fans that will be in Istanbul for the Final to be part of a matchday video documentary. Please read below for more information. Many Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------

Are you and your fellow ManCity fans heading to Istanbul for the Champions League Final? That's fantastic news, and we've got even more good news for you! SpoilMe is a startup working on a project to enhance the sport event experience for fans like us. We want to make celebrating achievements easier than ever before. With our app (to be launched), families and friends can pre-purchase special gifts associated with the event to spoil fellow fans in or around the stadium.

On our demo day for the Final, we're giving away some goodies to a group of 4-6 fans. Our partner OFC is a reputable lifestyle and concierge business based in Istanbul. OFC is our local partner and will support us in delivering your spoils. See more on their website and book more services that you would like to experience during your stay -> www.ofc.istanbul

In our free offer, you'll receive free airport transfers, a matchday lunch at a historic kebap restaurant, official t-shirts, and other spoils that will enhance your experience. All we ask is that you capture some footage of your journey. We'll have a videographer with you on matchday and he will capture the day. But we'd love to see more footage from your trip including your travel to Istanbul and experience inside the stadium. Just use your mobile phone, no problem!

Here's what we're looking for:

- Footage at the airport (departure from the UK and arrival to Istanbul)
- Inside the stadium (We can't have a videographer inside the stadium due to tight UEFA regulations, but we'd love to have some clips of you and your friends chanting and enjoying the atmosphere. It would be incredible if your camera is rolling when your team scores a goal, but that's not necessary)
- Permission for us to film your matchday with our videographer and the right to use this footage

Nothing else. No payment, no hassle.

If you're interested, please email us at elad@spoilme.app and let us know the number of people in your group, their ages, gender, and why you're the best choice to be part of this exciting project.

If you are not the lucky group or would like to book further services from OFC, then please contact lale@ofc.istanbul

Thanks in advance, and let's hope Manchester City brings home the Trophy!

If you do buy off someone how do you know you have the ticket and it works, and what stage do you pay?

It seems like a leap of faith buying electronic tickets from someone unknown and wouldn't trust the process, even in good faith there are pitfalls.

I don't have much faith buying off Uefa never mind a third party tout.

Looking for 1 ticket any location for the final any help blues would be appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.