Champions League Final | Face value sales only

Thought I'd already posted earlier in the thread but just realised I haven't. Know it's a long shot but looking (praying!) for 1. Thanks blues.

I think anyone who is looking for a UCL Final ticket, and is expecting to pick up one for face value is utterly deluded
People have jumped through hoops for there tickets, and you’re expecting an email transfer to the comfort of your inbox
Be sensible, these tickets are like Rocking Horse Shite!
Theres an historic treble on the line!
It’s UEFA who are the touts!
Comprende?

I think anyone who is looking for a UCL Final ticket, and is expecting to pick up one for face value is utterly deluded
People have jumped through hoops for there tickets, and you’re expecting an email transfer to the comfort of your inbox
Comprende?
I've just sold three at face value on here

Comprende?

It's a face value forum and nobody on here should expect anything other than that

Didn't intend to go. With 12k points, on the scheme and with an access code I could have bought one when eligible and made a fortune but I chose not too, letting others in the queue benefit.

Now....due to a change of circumstances I can go but don't have a ticket and it's boards like this - face value only - that gives me hope of a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.