Champions League Final | Face value sales only

Looking to buy a ticket over there, but if there are 2 or 1 ticket going. Please ??????????

I did for Madrid Away, we went to a hotel where this guy had about 10 blank tickets left and written the names on the tickets once we paid. We got let down when in Madrid so didn't have much choice. But he had like 6 tickets all in a row. After already selling loads on before we arrived too.
Where do they get them from its fucking Bullshit.

Really need one for Istanbul please. Hotel and travel booked. Seen a few on here sorted with tickets so hoping to get lucky too. My last chance to go to a CL game before I move away from Manchester to Australia. If anyone can help please PM me. Face value only please. Thanks

guys please help me I have already booked the flight and the hotel and I still dont have my ticket :(, willing to pay you and bring you a great gift from my home country. please help me get my ticket

Looking to buy a ticket over there, but if there are 2 or 1 ticket going. Please ??????????
I have a contact I use sometimes for tickets (as not a season ticket holder myself so struggle for the big games) and he's already dropped his asking price for this one. Heard similar from people already over there asking for tickets. IMO anyone wanting to pick one up will get one. Be plenty available I reckon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.