Champions League Final | Face value sales only

I have a contact I use sometimes for tickets (as not a season ticket holder myself so struggle for the big games) and he's already dropped his asking price for this one. Heard similar from people already over there asking for tickets. IMO anyone wanting to pick one up will get one. Be plenty available I reckon!
Do you know someone selling a ticket?

I'm looking for one aswell. Going with my son but we only have one in block 328 so far.

I’m out here now in Istanbul, been let down for a ticket in last couple of days, I know it’s a long shot but desperately seeking 1 anywhere. Thanks Blues

Life long city fan, got a ticket via my season ticket but need one for my dad who gave up his season ticket a few years ago due to work. Anyone selling category 3 or 4 close to face value?
Thankyou!

After one ticket for a good friend

I have helped many out here before, be appreciated if someone could help me now

Cheers

I've been offered 2 tickets by Oppo. Not sure on the location yet, but I have asked. We can't go at this short notice, so we're looking to sell them. Would need the full name of the person/people who will be attending. Open to offers. @Ric can vouch for me on here.

EDIT: Have 9 people in line for them, so I'm not able to reply to anyone else now.

Last edited:
I've been offered 2 tickets by Oppo. Not sure on the location yet, but I have asked. We can't go at this short notice, so we're looking to sell them. Would need the full name of the person/people who will be attending. Open to offers.
Hi maté interested. dm me details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.