Champions League Final | Flights - Who's on which plane?

Fucking nightmare. Me and my 2 lads are on that flight, not been able to check in and get boarding passes for 3 days, now we managed to input the details and it says passengers passport details incompatible, not sure what’s incompatible and it doesn’t say!
My lad flew from Manchester to Brussels this afternoon then a connecting flight to Istanbul - Manchester flight took off an hour late - suffice to say he and his mate , and plenty of other blues missed their connecting flight , he’s had to pay for another flight tomorrow at 1.30pm and has had to pay for a hotel for the night close to Brussels airport - he videod me clutching a pint of Leffe in the airport , he was in great spirits by the way and said him and his mate and numerous other blues were getting pissed !!

All of you at Gatwick tomorrow morning/afternoon ... come say Hi ... I'll have this flag draped on my hand luggage (or on my shoulders) ...

View attachment 82375

5 others here + me, that's 6 confirmed on TK1964 out of LGW tomorrow ... should we get seats together? Have you already checked in online?? DM and we'll sort something.
Sorry just seen after I checked us in. We are on row 12 if that helps.

What will we all have a drama with next year when it’s just the choice of M1 or M40? :) Safe journey & hope you all have an amazing trip - all this will hopefully be forgotten! Bring it home!

My lad flew from Manchester to Brussels this afternoon then a connecting flight to Istanbul - Manchester flight took off an hour late - suffice to say he and his mate , and plenty of other blues missed their connecting flight , he’s had to pay for another flight tomorrow at 1.30pm and has had to pay for a hotel for the night close to Brussels airport - he videod me clutching a pint of Leffe in the airport , he was in great spirits by the way and said him and his mate and numerous other blues were getting pissed !!
Easy done on Leffe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.