Champions League Final | Flights - Who's on which plane?

I'll be in the airport at that time. Gatwick to antalya 14.45 Friday

And me plus 2 others :-)

On the same one! See you there!

All of you at Gatwick tomorrow morning/afternoon ... come say Hi ... I'll have this flag draped on my hand luggage (or on my shoulders) ...

1686221377962.png

5 others here + me, that's 6 confirmed on TK1964 out of LGW tomorrow ... should we get seats together? Have you already checked in online?? DM and we'll sort something.

On way to Athens from Madrid now, a bit of plate smashing tonight, then on to Istanbul tomorrow.

Was trying to tell my wife of a manchester restaurant where the plate smashing used to get out of hand, anyone remember the name of the restaurant ? I was last there 30 years ago
Thought you must have meant the Cypress Tavern.
Oh happy days of my youth.

We’re on flight 1 which leaves at 6:30. Are you planning on going straight to the stadium or into Yukky Nappy for some sight seeing? Not sure about 8hrs at the cheesy fanzone!
We are on the 6.30 flight and feel the same about all that time at the fanzone but the thoughts of a 50 min journey to the Champions festival then another hour journey back to the stadium fanzone isn’t great either

We are on the 6.30 flight and feel the same about all that time at the fanzone but the thoughts of a 50 min journey to the Champions festival then another hour journey back to the stadium fanzone isn’t great either
Me and my son are on the 6.30. Still unsure what to do but probably just go to the fanzone. Can’t b arsed with the probable chaos later on. Will see.

Im on the 6.20am Pegasus flight from dalaman to Istanbul SAW with you pal. I'm on sun express at 6.20pm on the Friday night so a kid in the airport it is...
We've booked a guest house near the airport for £40 as we arrive in Dalaman earlier than you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.