Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

Amazing scenes tonight. Manchester at its finest. The Italian's conceding defeat to us.

For some reason i cant share the videos but trust me Istanbul is BLUE…. Truly epic
I have moved on and am in a quieter bar a few mins walk away - there are quite a few inter fans here.

No singing mind you - and they are all listening to the noise from Nevizade St - which can be easily heard

I am thinking that they are feeling a bit self-conscious (and nervous)

I have moved on and am in a quieter bar a few mins walk away - there are quite a few inter fans here.

No singing mind you - and they are all listening to the noise from Nevizade St - which can be easily heard

I am thinking that they are feeling a bit self-conscious (and nervous)
I didnt mean conceded defeat in terms of the game. I meant with the fans. The inter lads we saw all said they’d never heard anything like it.

Italian's have a bad reputation but the ones we saw tonight were good lads and knew they were beat

I can't explain it

It's fucking mental!

Fucking mental!!!

Thousands of City fans packed into the streets, singing, flares, smoke bombs, it's just mad, fucking mad, absolutely mad. As a City fan I have never ever seen anything like this before.And it's only 11:46 pm. Bars drunk dry. Locals joining in. No trouble. Just drinking singing and enjoying ourselves.

I've took pictures and videos, so hopefully they will show you all what it's like.

I can't explain it

It's fucking mental!

Fucking mental!!!

Thousands of City fans packed into the streets, singing, flares, smoke bombs, it's just mad, fucking mad, absolutely mad. As a City fans I have never ever seen anything like this before.

I've took pictures and videos, so hopefully they will show you all what it's like.

Sounds mad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.