Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very interesting what he says in his last answer; that you shouldn't feel like you're losing if you're 0-0 for a while, and you shouldn't start panicking in that situation. I went and read a bit of what they were saying on the Inter forums (after which I had to go through a purifying ritual) and among all the self deprecation there was someone who wrote, a bit tongue in cheek, "If they don't score in the first 20 minutes they're gonna shit themselves." Which is more or less the same point Pep was trying to make. And yeah, like he says, for us Italians it's the opposite in that usually seeing a 0-0 on the scoreboard in a final is good for us; it keeps us filled with hope and possibility. I trust in your whole squad's professionalism though, you are ready.

Very interesting what he says in his last answer; that you shouldn't feel like you're losing if you're 0-0 for a while, and you shouldn't start panicking in that situation. I went and read a bit of what they were saying on the Inter forums (after which I had to go through a purifying ritual) and among all the self deprecation there was someone who wrote, a bit tongue in cheek, "If they don't score in the first 20 minutes they're gonna shit themselves." Which is more or less the same point Pep was trying to make. And yeah, like he says, for us Italians seeing a 0-0 on the scoreboard on a final is a good; it keeps us filled with hope and possibility. I trust in your whole squad's professionalism though, you are ready.
i see it similarly as an italian Inter fan, though more in the first half ... and not in deprecating terms (i don't think you would be s******* yourselves).
More like, if the game appears even for the first 30 minutes, then maybe our team is not so bad after all.

As for the 0-0 being a good result for us italians... that's definitely not the case. What that person probably meant was that being 0-0 with this City is a result that can still give hope.
But it is more something that proves how strong your team is perceived to be by us, and not the normal mindset of italian supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.