Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simone Inzaghi said Inter will fight through "every centimeter", and also that Inter have prepared something for Haaland.

Simone Inzaghi said Inter will fight through "every centimeter", and also that Inter have prepared something for Haaland.
I hope someone has shown the Inter team the several videos of various players trying to injure Erling only to actually injure themselves in the attempt.

He’s like trying to two-foot flying lunge a concrete wall: there’s only going to be one winner and it rhymes with mincemeat sprawl.

So, the day has finally arrived...

inter are a decent cup team and facing a 3-5-2 is always tricky but im pretty confident that if we play our game, with patience, discipline and the intensity we usually play with, we win this match 9 out of 10 times. The lads want revenge, im not worried about the game. Just up the blues and enjoy

I hope someone has shown the Inter team the several videos of various players trying to injure Erling only to actually injure themselves in the attempt.

He’s like trying to two-foot flying lunge a concrete wall: there’s only going to be one winner and it rhymes with mincemeat sprawl.
Gerrard saying he thinks City will be able to win now, but also added later that Inter (from having watched their training) seemed to be very focused and trained with much more intensity than a team would normally do before a final. As an Inter fan, I will also add .... it was obvious Gerrard's rooting for Inter.

I think, realistically, this will either be a walkover, with City winning easily, or a very tight, tactical game (with City still having the most chances even there, in my opinion).
As much as Inter might be focused and concentrated, the gap in strength is too big to fill it with effort and concentration. Oh, and Gerrard said that City looked in the zone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.