Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure most Blues are clued up but just a reminder those Italian ultra shitehouses like easy targets, be on your guard out there

I see that weather conditions for there at Saturday night have converged for all weather models to be very good, with a temperature of most probably +19.5 °C to +20 °C at the start of the game and in 2nd half something like +18.5 °C to +19 °C, no rain at all, with very high relative humidity something like 70 % to 80 %(with some chances for 90 % or even more), very light or no wind at all, most probably mostly clear sky and of course due to the lack of sunshine these are very good conditions to play football.

I see that Italian media are very stingy at giving Inter's news about injuries and how things go at their training.
Some media are saying Mkhitaryan will be 100% fit and will play in the final, but others put Brozovic instead.

FyA_w5uWAAIBby8.jpg

Fx4GYjGXoAM9UTa.jpg

Last edited:
MY EXPERIENCE...IF you set up Champions League app up using your Apple ID then doing this creates a new APPLE email address...long winded address ending in @privaterelay.appleid.com.
You must log in with this apple email address(do not copy and paste).
I've been logging in for days with my work email address.
Good luck.
You mean log into the UEFA ticket app with this ? I don’t get it! I’m getting an email saying my ticket is ready, putting my email address in for the code to be sent but then not getting the fucking email with the code!

I'm sure most Blues are clued up but just a reminder those Italian ultra shitehouses like easy targets, be on your guard out there

Exactly this. Turkish ultras, Milan ultras etc will be wanting to attack City fans, and of course these days English fans are on average much older as younger fans have been priced out of games especially ones that involve great expense. Watch your back, watch your wallet and phones. Also only congregate where there‘s a decent police presence, these ultras tend not to be as brave if there’s a chance of a baton around the lugs.

only solace i'm taking from this act of stupidity is that there were a few who got it done before the 2012 title win, and we won that...just.
Never really wanted a tattoo but must admit that would look like cool IF and WHEN we were to win it… what’s the betting I come home with a dodgy Turkish backstreet one whilst celebrating in a drunken stupor

”Do you think fans of other English clubs want you to win” seemed to be the one that completely stunned him
Never seen any other team manager of a Champs league final asked this , Baconface , Moaninho , Tuchel , Clubshop none of them faced such a provocative question , this media are really gunning for us and we have a duty to shut the c*nts up once and for all
Never been enamoured with the Champs league its a fancy bauble often won by a lucky team more than a great team , but hopefully all the haters can choke on "Champions of Europe you will never do that" after Saturday night.

Press and pundits alike. I wonder what he thinks about the standard of punditry as well. I'm not sure what it's like overseas, but the same old tired clichés get rolled out here. He's got a whole history of tactics from his time at Barca and Bayern and a long history of using players in different positions, yet everyone here seems staggered by his approach at times. Playing CBs at full back is something he's done before. He's done the opposite of the John Stones move at Bayern by getting the full backs higher up the pitch, splitting the CBs and having Xabi Alonso drop into a CB position to create from deeper and give them more attacking width to target balls to Muller and Lewandowki and allow Robben/Ribery more freedom to attack centrally (when they were fit). You'd never know it over here. People only seem to know this inverted full back role more since Zinchenko has carried on doing it for Arsenal, yet Pep's done it for how many seasons now?!
Agree 100%. Been reading Pep Guardiola The Evolution and the formations and tactics at Barca/ Bayern are what we are used to him use at City.

Exactly this. Turkish ultras, Milan ultras etc will be wanting to attack City fans, and of course these days English fans are on average much older as younger fans have been priced out of games especially ones that involve great expense. Watch your back, watch your wallet and phones. Also only congregate where there‘s a decent police presence, these ultras tend not to be as brave if there’s a chance of a baton around the lugs.
While that is all good advice (and I would follow it myself) .... I don't recall any of the two Milan teams' fans causing any issue in any of the 16 Champions League finals they participated into. The last one was with Bayern in 2010, and everything went ok. I could argue that it should be the italian fans paying more attention and be careful ... but the truth is that generalizing doesn't bring us any close to any truth (if there is any), and Man City fans are not Millwall from 50 years ago.

I'll probably regret posting this, but I've never felt so confident about us winning a game of football.

I think it could be over by half time.
As long as we hold our nerve if it's still 0-0 after 12 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.