Bernardo, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Grealish
Haaland

Feel sick already.
Ederson
Akanji Dias Ake
Stones Rodri
Foden De Bruyne Gundogan Grealish
Haaland

has to be same line up surely, Pep will get slated if he changes anything. we have so many options if we have to chase the game. just hope the boys didnt drink London dry. save if for next week and drink the country dry

FxtqmaLWwAIfi9T

this will be multiple time harder than the cup final vs inept rags.

dark arts, some good counters, high level parked bus is what we have to expect and train for it.

they will not lie down and imo it wont be anything like a good 3-4 goals win. hope I am wrong. but some people said too we gonna rip Chelsea apart 2 years ago and we lost that final which still hurts me a lot.

this team now is mentally stronger also physically. with the way we lost to Chelsea in the final, then last year so close to reach final again only to throw away last 5 minutes vs Real and now coming back to the final feels like its now ours fate to clinch it. when if not now.

for the fans, for the club, players and for Pep himself to get this monkey off our backs.

Inter will do everything tho they can to win it as they aint gonna be in another CL final anytime soon imo.

we are the favourites but we need to raise our game, play much better than vs the rags, create chances,be patient if our shots come back from blocks of the parked bus for 60 mins straight etc.
raise our game ONE MORE TIME!!!
I would go for shot from distance (Rodri, De Bruyne, Gundo) and crosses, crosses, crosses to the box. No need for tiki-taka, no need for possession for a sake of possession - just simple domination with as many created chances and half-chances as possible. If it turns to tactical game and City cannot score in the 1st half it will be dangerous

I have a good friend of mine. Interesting thing about him is that he gets almost every single prediction wrong. Sometimes I think that if I would be more brave I could win quite substantial amount of money betting for the opposite.

Just thinking of registering him on the forum so that he can vote for “Lose” in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.