Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gees, just start the game already. Been wavering around on this one all f**king week. Sometimes think we'll hump them, and other times feel we'll be up against a giant bus with plenty of spoiler tactics and they'll nick it. I dunno, I have a severe dislike (probably "hate" is the right word) for Italian football in general. I'm sure we'll see a ton of their players rolling on the ground holding their faces if any of us get within 2 feet of them, and probably losing their balance rather a lot near our guys. Fucking hate Italian football.

COYB.

Mahrez is absolutely not an overall better player than Foden

Hahaha I love a good wind up - cheers mate.

I think what you mean is that Foden is brilliant for his age, has huge potential and that you’re more excited by Foden because he’s a young blue who’s come through the ranks (quite understandable you should feel that way on an emotional level).
But statistically (goals scored, assists, successful passes, motm’s etc) and by any measure of the eye, Mahrez currently performs better than Foden and has mastered ball playing skills that Foden is still working hard to polish.
When Foden can trap a long ball like Mahrez and retain possession under pressure like Mahrez does then you’ll know that he’s one of the best in world football like Mahrez is . . in the interim, Mahrez is quite obviously an overall better player than Foden is.

The one time i fancy a team leak , i swear i will kill him if he does something stupid with the team like thinking they will park the bus so we dont need rodders , he wont will he ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.